SI Ballistic HNBL is an eyewear platform for everyone. The low-profile design and easy lens exchange allows you to seamlessly transition from on-duty to off-duty. HNBL is optimized for performance meeting high impact standards for Mil Spec 32432A and ANSI Z87.1 as well as featuring Prizm™ Lens Technology. The frame features a lightweight, high-wrap design with thin stem technology and molded icons. The frame design is also suited for industrial prescription lenses. All sun lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) and meet high mass and high velocity impact requirements. The assortment offers Prizm™ shooting (tr22 & tr45), Prizm™ Grey and clear options.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• System features quick, tool-free lens changing
• Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium nose pad
• Ultra-lightweight design (1.07-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, Ops-Core, Team Wendy and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
• Frame suitable for all face sizes
• Frame design is suited for Industrial RX lenses
• All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
• All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO ) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
• UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-32432A
• Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
• Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
• Offered with Prizm Lens Technology to include Prizm TR22, Prizm TR45, and Prizm Grey
• All lenses feature backside anti-fog coating
IMPACT PROTECTION LENSES
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
PRIZM™ Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.