The M-216™ Ski Helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes:
- A glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for attaching headlamps and cameras.
- A customized BOA® Fit System guarantees a precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release.
- Removable ear cups specifically designed to be comfortable while using in-ear communication systems with a pocket for drop-in audio device compatibility.
- 14 total vents: Eight crown (adjustable), two front (passive open), four rear (fixed open) for maximum cooling during high exertion rescues.
- Eight adjustable crown vents with three positions (open, half open and closed) to accommodate both warm and cold conditions.
- Above-goggle vent channels draw air through the helmet to the rear exhaust ports to reduce goggle fogging.
- Integrated goggle strap retention.
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)